Start Date: 23 October 2013
End Date: 27 October 2013
Christmas at the Glacier has become a much anticipated event, not just for the City of Mount Pearl but for Newfoundland and beyond! Exhibitors and visitors alike mark their calendar, ensuring they won’t miss this traditional kick off to the shopping season. From its beginnings in 1993 when the Glacier arena itself was barely completed, to this milestone year, Christmas at the Glacier continues to be the largest and highest attended event of its type in the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Please join us for the 21st annual 5 day Festival of Craft and Art as it will once again be an extravaganza of gift giving and personal shopping, featuring over 150 Craft producers, Artists and Giftware merchants from across Canada.
- Wednesday, October 23: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Thursday, October 24: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Friday, October 25: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Saturday, October 26: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Sunday, October 27: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Regular Admission: $6.00 includes second visit at certain times.
- Seniors (55+): $3.75 (Thursday and Friday 10am to 5pm ONLY).
- VIP Passes: $10.00 (Wednesday and Thursday), $9 (Friday and Saturday), $8 (Sunday). VIP passes good for for all 3 Fairs, use as often as you wish and avoid line ups (limited number available at the door).
- Visa, Mastercard and Interac sales transactions accepted by many vendors.
- An ATM machine is on site.