Start Date: 21 October 2015
End Date: 25 October 2015
Christmas at the Glacier has become a much anticipated event, not just for the City of Mount Pearl but for Newfoundland and beyond! Exhibitors and visitors alike mark their calendar, ensuring they won’t miss this traditional kick off to the shopping season. From its beginnings in 1993 when the Glacier arena itself was barely completed, Christmas at the Glacier continues to be the largest and highest attended event of its type in the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Please join us for the 23rd annual 5 day Festival of Craft and Art as it will once again be an extravaganza of gift giving and personal shopping, featuring over 150 Craft producers, Artists and Gift-ware merchants from across Canada. Don’t forget to check out the 3rd floor Gallery and Elves Workshop for more space to shop, and lots more exhibitors. This year the Elves Workshop includes balloon tying, face painting and popcorn for the kids! (Maybe Santa will visit too…)
- Wednesday, October 21: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Thursday, October 22: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Friday, October 23: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Saturday, October 24: 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Sunday, October 25: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Regular Admission: $6.00 includes second visit at certain times.
- Seniors (55+): $4.00 (Thursday and Friday 10am to 5pm ONLY).
- Children: Children under 12 are admitted free and only when accompanied by an adult.
- VIP Passes: $10.00 (Wednesday), $9.00 (Thursday and Friday), $8.00 (Saturday and Sunday). VIP passes good for for two (2) Fairs, use as often as you wish and avoid line ups (limited number available at the door).
- During Shows: (709) 745-0641
- Visa, Mastercard and Interac sales transactions accepted by many vendors.
- An ATM machine is on site.